Thursday, October 19, 2006

Burton interviews galore!

Lots of Burton interviews for you today. For those who missed his appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, you can watch the whole interview on youtube. Harry Knowles over at Aint It Cool News also has an interview with Burton about a variety of topics. If that's not enough for you, there's an also an interview with Tim on the USA Today website.
And for those of you in the USA who have cable, don't forget that Corpse Bride has its TV premiere tonight at 8pm on ABC Family.

11 comments:

deppthinker said...

God, what a funny, irreverent, intelligent guy. No illusions whatsoever. I love him. Gotta get those Nightmare Before X-mas tickets. I have been lagging SO much. My daughter will have my head on a platter if I don't deliver soon.

Anonymous said...

I missed it!!!!!! I missed them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna CRY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the pic.s of Tim HOT!!

Anonymous said...

How did I miss him on The Tonight Show? I watch it a lot. Well, it was on a Tuesday...

He was hillarious on Leno. I loved that story about going to Beverley Hills on Halloween. That was so funny. LOL!

I'm telling you all right now. I don't care if Sweeney Todd is rated R. I'M SEEING IT! I can't wait. And it's coming out at the end of next year as well, so that's great news. The sooner the better!

I've never read Geek Love, but it sounds like it could be a great film. Somebody start an online petition to convince Tim to make it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the Leno interview was incredibly funny. What a cool guy.

Anonymous said...

"We never went back to Beverley Hills." HAHAHA!

Jack said...

ha ha, God i loved him on the tonite show! "was your life in danger!!!"

Anonymous said...

Did the 'Aint It Cool News' article sound fake to anyone?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I thought so too.

Alice said...

Damnit, it's taken down. :( Agh. I hate YouTube

Anonymous said...

can't anyone find another link? Some of us don't live in the US so we can't watch some things. NBC is evil...